★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 pkg
- chocolate chips sweet or semisweet
- 1 large
- tub of coolwhip
- 4 oz
- cream chesse
- 1 medium
- gramcracker crust pie shell
How to Make No-bake Chocolate Pnutbutter Pie
- 1Put water in large sauce pan set on low to mediam heat.Pour chocolate chips in smaller sauce pan. Set the smaller pan with chips on the water of the larger and melt the chips.
- 2After chips are melted add the cream cheese and pnutbutter to melted chips and stir until smooth.
- 3Pour cool whip into large bowl, add the mixture in the sauce pan, mix with mixer at low to medium speed until well mixed and smooth add to pie shell. Chill one hour.