☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxbuttery crackers
1 cpacked brown sugar
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1/2 bag(s)milk chocolate chips
1/2 bag(s)butterscotch chips
2/3 cpeanut butter, creamy
1 ccoconut, shreeded
How to Make No Bake Caramel Crunch Bars
- Line 13 x 9 " pan with foil...have foil overlap in pan. Spray foil with cooking spray.
Place 30 of the crackers to fit in the pan.
- In a 2 qt. saucepan, mix condensed milk, brown sugar, butter and milk. Heat to a boil. Boil for 5 minute and stir constantly..
- Remove from heat and spread half of the mixture over crackers. Place more crackers over mixture and repeat spreading mixture on top of crackers You should have two layers of crackers.
- In a small pan, melt chocolate chips. butterscotch chips and peanut butter. When melted, pour over crackers.
Top with coconut.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Remove bars by picking up overlap ends of foil. Cut small as these are rich.
These bars will stay fresh for 4 days, if covered and placed in refrigerator.