Nanny's Easy Fudge
- 1 stick
- butter or margarine cut in tablespoons
- 1 can(s)
- eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large
- bags tollhouse milk chocolate morsels (chips) or white chocolate morsels
- 1/4 c
- chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
How to Make Nanny's Easy Fudge
- 1Pour chocolate chips in microwavable bowl.
Cut stick of margarine into tablespoon size pieces and add to chocolate chips.
Microwave high for 2 minutes
- 2Stir mixture and add sweetened condensed milk (can use a store brand)
Microwave high for about 15 seconds
- 3Stir again, make sure mixture melted.
Add pecan or walnut pieces and stir.
Put in greased metal or glass pan in refrigerator for 4 hours. Then cut into serving pieces.