My Raspberry valentine red velvet cupcakes
1 cmilk chocolate pieces
1/4 cwhipping cream
1/4 cbutter(plus 1 tablespoon .butter)
1 call-purpose flour
2 1/2 tspunsweetened cocoa powder
2 1/2 tspred food coloring drops
1 Tbspbakery emulsion natural vanilla(or vanilla extract)
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 tspfilling also need raspberry preserves.
·fresh raspberries for top it.
1 smallscoop vanilla ice cream
How to Make My Raspberry valentine red velvet cupcakes
- FOR THE FILLING,in small saucepan combine chocolate ,pieces,cream ,and 1 TBSP.butter.
STIR over low heat until chocolate is melted.
TRANSFER yo a small bowl;cool for 15 minutes.
STIRRING OCCASIONALLY,Cover and freeze for about 1 hour.Until fudge like consistency.
- DIVIDE,filling into 12 portions.Working Quickly with hands,roll each portion in a ball.
PLACE in freezer.
- MEANWHILE ,let 1/4 cup of butter and eggs,stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
PREHEAT OVEN TO 375*Line 12 (2-1/2 inch)muffin cups with paper bake cups.
- IN A SMALL BOWL stir together flour, cocoa powder,and 1/4 tsp.salt;set aside.
IN medium mixing bowl ,beat the 1/4 cup softened butter with on medium to high for 30 seconds.
Gradually add sugar; beat on medium until combined.
BEAT on medium 2 minutes more, scraping side of bowl occasionally .
BEAT IN EGG,FOOD COLORING AND VANILLA.
ALTERNATELY ADD Flour mixture,and buttermilk, beating on low after each addition just until IN A SMALL bowl combined baking soda, and vinegar;stir into batter.
- DIVIDE HALF THE BATTER AMONG PREPARED CUPS.
PLACE A BALL OF FILLING,AND RASPBERRY ON THE BATTER IN THE CENTER OF EACH CUP.SPOON THE REMAINING BATTER INTO CUPS.
- BAKE THEM 15 to 18 minutes or until tops spring back ,when lightly touched.
REMOVE FROM OVEN.COOL 10 minutes.SERVE WARM TOPPED WITH a small scoop ,of vanilla ice cream, and topped with fresh raspberries.
- ENJOY THE LOVERS CUPCAKE ON YOUR SPECIAL VALENTINE"S DAY.WITH LOTS OF WONDERFUL MEMORIES FROM GRANNY'S KITCHEN TO YOUS .1/23/12