★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 1/4 c
- 3/4 c
- pet evaporated milk
- large marshmellows or
- 1 c
- marshmallow cream
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 tsp
- 6 oz
- (1 cup) hershey's simi-sweet chips
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- pecans or walnut (if you want)
How to Make Mom's Fudge
- 1Butter a 8 inch square pan. Mix in heavy 2 quart saucepan, sugar, evaporated milk marshmellows or creme butter and salt.
- 2Cook, stirring constantly, over med. heat to a boil.
Mixture will be bubbling all over. Boil and stir 5 minutes more. Then take off heat.
- 3Stir in until completely melted chocolate pieces. Stir in nuts if you wish. Add vanilla.
- 4Spread in a buttered 8inch square pan. Cool. Before serving cut into 30 pieces.