Minted Milk Chocolate Fondue
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 10 small round (1 1/2 inch) chocolate covered peppermint candies, such as york peppermint patties, chopped
- 8 oz. milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 to 2 tbsp. chocolate peppermint liqueur such as vandermint, or 1/2 tsp. peppermint extract
How to Make Minted Milk Chocolate Fondue
- 1In medium pan, mix the cream and milk. cook over medium low heat, watching carefully, just til heated through.
- 2Add peppermint patties and cook, stirring til mostly melted. gradually add milk chocolate and cook, stirring constantly til melted and smooth. Stir in liqueur or peppermint extract.
- 3Transfer to ceramic fondue pot and set over a low flame. Regulate the heat, if possible, to keep fondue warm, not hot. If it begins to boil,k turn off heat Makes 2 1/ cups, 6 to 8 servings