Milk Chocolate Brownies
1 pkgbrownie mix (sorry, recipe doesn't give the size package...)
6 ozwalnuts, pecans or both (chopped)
1 tspvanilla extract
8 ozfrozen whipped topping, thawed
1/2 cchocolate chips, (your choice)
1/2 cvanilla or white chocolate chips
How to Make Milk Chocolate Brownies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Grease bottom of 9"x13" pan.
- In a large bowl,
Mix thawed whipped topping, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in brownie mix just until moistened.
- Stir in nuts, spread mixture in pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
Do Not over bake.
Cool & slice.