Magic Cookie Bars!!!!
1 pkggraham crackers, crushed fine
1/4 lbreal salted butter, melted
2 ccoconut, shredded
2 calmond slivers
1 pkgchocolate chips
1 pkgbutterscotch chips
1 pkgwhite chocolate chips
1 1/2 can(s)condensed sweetened milk
How to Make Magic Cookie Bars!!!!
- Finely crush graham crackers and put in 9X13 baking pan. Add sugar, and mix.
- Melt butter and add to graham cracker sugar mixture. Mix completely and press into bottom of pan.
- Cover your graham cracker crust with a layer of condensed sweetened milk.
- Add a layer of each of the rest of the ingredients (press on them as you add to help keep together when served). Then top with another layer of condensed sweetened milk. Repeating process till all chips, coconut and almond are gone. I like to make sure I have finished with a top layer of almond and coconut ( I drizzle just a very light layer of milk on the very top to help hold everything together).. The toasted flavor of these two is awesome on the top of the bars.
- Bake on 325 for 20-25 minutes or till the coconut is golden brown. I currently have no pictures. I will try to get one posted soon. Enjoy all. I have know some ppl that add dried cranberries to this and they love it. I did not. Try at your own risk. :)