Macaroon Brownie Bites
- 1 box
- family size chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pkg
- (14oz) coconut
- 1/4 c
- 1 c
- chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 c
- crushed nuts, i use walnuts, but peanuts or almonds are good also
How to Make Macaroon Brownie Bites
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pan with paper liners. (don't skip the paper liners, or these will stick to the pan)
- 2Make brownies according to the package directions and pour batter only half way up the liners.
- 3Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes
- 4while brownies are baking in a large bowl mix the coconut, sweetened condensed milk and milk together.
- 5Remove brownies from oven and spoon some of the coconut on to each one.
- 6place back in oven and bake an additional 14-16 minutes
- 7remove from oven and allow to cool completely before removing them from the paper lines
- 8drizzle the melted chocolate over each one and sprinkle with crushed nuts.
- 9when removing the cupcake papers, they may stick a little, just remove slowly and mold the brownie with your hand.