Macaroon Brownie Bites
1 boxfamily size chocolate fudge brownie mix
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1 pkg(14oz) coconut
1 cchocolate chips, melted
1/4 ccrushed nuts, i use walnuts, but peanuts or almonds are good also
How to Make Macaroon Brownie Bites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pan with paper liners. (don't skip the paper liners, or these will stick to the pan)
- Make brownies according to the package directions and pour batter only half way up the liners.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes
- while brownies are baking in a large bowl mix the coconut, sweetened condensed milk and milk together.
- Remove brownies from oven and spoon some of the coconut on to each one.
- place back in oven and bake an additional 14-16 minutes
- remove from oven and allow to cool completely before removing them from the paper lines
- drizzle the melted chocolate over each one and sprinkle with crushed nuts.
- when removing the cupcake papers, they may stick a little, just remove slowly and mold the brownie with your hand.