Kahlua Liqueur Homemade & EZ
As a Smoothie add a cup of ice to cup of Kahlua and milk in blender, blend till smooth.
I've had this recipe scratched on a small piece of paper for so many years I don't remember where it came from.
- 2 qt
- water, divided
- 6 c
- 2 oz
- tasters choice instant coffee (it makes a difference)
- 8 tsp
- vanilla (pure) extract
- 1 qt
- 180-proof pure grain vodka
How to Make Kahlua Liqueur Homemade & EZ
- 1Boil 1 quart water. Add sugar, bring back to boil and boil for 1 minute. Let cool.
- 2Boil other quart of water, Add 'Tasters Choice' instant coffee. Let cool.
- 3Let both mixtures come to room temp.
Mix together and add vanilla and VODKA.
Fill your bottles.
That's it! Pretty easy.
Makes 3 about Quarts