★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 cpeanuts, chopped
8 ozcream cheese, softened
12 ozwhipped topping
1 cconfectioners' sugar
1/2 cpeanut butter, creamy
1 pkgpudding, chocolate
1 pkginstant vanilla pudding mix, unprepared
1 cchocolate syrup
How to Make Jimmy Carter Dessert
- Crust: Mix 1 cup peanuts with 1 cup flour and the softened stick of butter.
- Blend together and press in 13x9" pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 300.
- First Layer-Cream the cream cheese with the peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar with electric mixer.
- Blend in 1 cup whipped topping with a spoon.
- Spread on cooled crust carefully.
- Second Layer-Blend instant puddings into cold milk.
- Spread on top of first layer.
- Third Layer-Spread remaining whipped topping on top of 2nd layer.
- 4th Layer-Drizzle chocolate syrup on top of whipped topping.
- 5th Layer-Sprinkle with remaining half cup chopped peanuts.
- Remove from freezer 1 hour before serving.
- Refrigerate or refreeze leftovers.