Instant Chocolate Mousse!
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 9 oz. best quality, semi-sweet chocolate, chopped very small
- 1/4 cup very hot water
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
How to Make Instant Chocolate Mousse!
- 1Place first 4 ingredients into a heavy bottom saucepan. Cook over med-low heat, stirring until all is melted.
Remove from heat. Cool to room temp.
- 2Beat whipping cram and vanilla until stiff.
Fold into the cooling chocolate until smooth and well blended.
- 3Place into 6 dessert dishes or demi-tasse cups. Refrigerate 2 or more hours.
Serve with a dab of whipped cream and a fresh raspberry or small strawberry. Enjoy!