8 ozsemi sweet chocolate chips
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 galmilk (i like goat milk, it's richer and creamier)
1 dash(es)allspice, ground
How to Make Indulgent Hot Coco
- In a saucepan, over low heat, melt the chocolate chips. Using a big spoon, be sure to kix them as they melt to ensure even heat and prevent burning.
- Slowly addabout 1/4-1/2c. of the milk to the melted chocolate.
- Add vanilla. Then add cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg (all optional). Mix thoroughly.
- Add remaining milk gradually, stirring as you pour. You can add more or less milk to taste. Less milk will give you thicker, richer coco. Adding more will thin it out for those who don't have a big sweet tooth.
- Continue to warm over low heat until warm. Serve with marshmallows, whipped cream, or unaccompanied.