Iced Cafe Mocha
Annamaria Settanni McDonald
The best part of this is that it's way cheaper than going to a coffee shop. Before you know it you will get creative with Torani Flavored Syrups and make others, like my fav, which is Peppermint Mochas!
- 3 c
- freshly brewed espresso, decaf or caffeine (i prefer lavazza brand espresso if you can find it)
- milk, 2% (amount will determine by size of glass you use)
- hershey's or nesquick chocolate syrup
- redi whip
- maraschino cherries
How to Make Iced Cafe Mocha
- 1Fill your glass with ice, squeeze a good amount of chocolate syrup, and pour in about 3 ounces of brewed espresso. It's okay if it's still hot, the ice will help cool it off. Add milk to almost top of glass. and stir glass. Taste drink and see if it needs more espresso or chocolate syrup, again this is to your liking and how strong you want it. Top off your drink with Red Whip Cream, a drizzle of chocolate syrup and a maraschino cherry. ENJOY!
- 2NOTE: You can also add the ingredients into a blender and mix until about the deeper color of chocolate milk, then pour in glasses that have been filled with ice. Garnish the same way. Some people like theirs sweeter so you can provide sugar or sugar substitute to sweeten the drink!