I Have To Take Something Brownie
- 2 box
- ghirardelli supremem chocolate brownie mix or any brownie mix
- eggs (to make brownie mix)
- 1/4 c
- water (to make brownie mix)
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil (to make brownie mix)
- 6.8 ounce symphony bars or hershey bars
- cooking spray for pan
How to Make I Have To Take Something Brownie
- 1Mix up one box of brownie mix following the directions on the box and put it in a 9 X 13 pan. Lay the Symphony bars ontop breaking apart if necessary so they will fit.
- 2Mix up the 2nd box of brownie mix according to the directions and spread it on top of the chocolate bars.
- 3Bake it at 325 for 45 - 50 minutes.
- 4After they cool, cut them up, stack them on a plate and sprinkle the with confectioner's sugar if desired.