Hot Chocolate Pudding
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/3 c
- 3/4 c
- semi-sweet baking chocolate, chopped
- 3 large
- 6 Tbsp
- sugar (you can use less if using a sweet topping but it would be less moist)
- topping of your choice (optional)
How to Make Hot Chocolate Pudding
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 F. Set ramekins or baking dishes on a baking sheet
- 2Put the applesauce and chocolate in a medium-sized bowl, and set the bowl over a pan of barely simmering water, stirring until smooth.
- 3Using an electric mixer, whip the eggs, and sugar until mixture is light and foamy, and just holding its shape - about 5 minutes, longer by hand. Fold 1/3 of the beaten eggs into the chocolate, then scrape the lightened chocolate mixture over the beaten eggs, and fold it in just until there are no streaks of eggs visible.
- 4Divide the batter into the baking dishes. Fill as much or as little as you want.