Homemade DARK CHOCOLATE, By freda
This is also A VERY HEALTHY OPTION to your CHOCOLATE FIX.
Most of these Ingredients are From Your Local Health Food /Organic Foods store.
Note: If someone makes this before I get to, Please Post a photo and let me know how this turns out. Very Interested.
- 1/2 C
- coconut oil
- 1/4-1/2 C
- organic cocoa powder
- 1/4 C
- coconut milk
- of celtic sea salt
- 1 tsp
- organic vanilla
- stevia (sweetner) to taste.
How to Make Homemade DARK CHOCOLATE, By freda
- 1Heat the Oil on Med/High to thin it out;
Then ADD: cocoa, coconut milk, vanilla, Salt. This will thicken when you add the coconuut milk, so keep warm while you add the STEVIA, a very little at a time.
(NOTE:If you are using STEVIA Concentrated Powder, just use a little dusting at a time, and keep tasting it. If you add too much it will be more bitter. You can always add a little more coconut milk if it gets too sweet)
- 2Once you are Satisffied with the taste, take it off the heat, and pour it into molds or spread it ona small plate, and freeze.( salad sized plate)
even if left at room temp it will harden because of the coconut oil.
- 3You can add other ingredients to the chocolate before letting it set, - Coconut, almonds, walnuts, etc. . . Enjoy
- 4Peanut butter cups: coat bottom and sides of Mini Muffin tins, then put small ampunt of peanut butter in the center then cover top with more chocolate.