Helene's Nutella Napoleons
How to Make Helene's Nutella Napoleons
- bake the pastry unitl its browned.
- after pastery cools gently slide a fillet knife between the layers to split each piece in 3
- now, look at them. you can see that some are bottoms and some are middles and some are tops. keep that in mind, and move on to making your filling.
- in microwavable bowl, break up the chocolate into pieces, add the milk and sugar and microwave in 10 second increments, stirring until melted
- **note** you will need 2 middles for each bottom and top. you can use bottoms and tops to make up the difference. what you cant do is use anthing but a top for a top, and the same for bottom.
- they need to be kept dry so if you're going to store them for more than a few hours lay them on paper towels so the pastry doesnt get soggy