Grown Up Fireside Smore’s
1 pkg11 oz. 60%cacao bittersweet chocolate chips (i use ghirardelli)
1 pkg11oz. package butterscotch chips (i use nestles)
1 pkg7.5 oz. package assorted biscotti or amaretti cookies
1 pkg16 oz. package large marshmallows
1 pkgpackage sliced almonds toasted if you like
How to Make Grown Up Fireside Smore’s
- Items needed for preparation:
1 large cookie sheet
1 double boiler
1 wooden spoon
1 small skillet
1 propane torch with automatic lighter(what I use) but you could use a small hand held one too.
1 large piece of aluminum foil
- Start by melting cacao and butterscotch chips over double boiler (make sure the water in the bottom pan does not touch top pan or bowl) on medium heat.
When smooth about 6 minutes stir to blend well.Remove bowl to pot holder to dip cookies.
- Place aluminum foil on cookie sheet.
- Dip bottom of marshmallow into chocolate mixture then place ontop of 1/3 of boscotti or 1 amaretti cookie place on foil cookie sheet. Continue untill you have 30 smore's
- When cookies have set turn up torch and burn the tops oe each marshmallow. Let set for 2-3 minutes then take each one and redip top side of marshmallow place on foil lined cookie sheet top with a few toasted almonds if you like!