- 12 inch flour tortillas
- 1 c
- semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c
- fresh rasberries (can use frozen just make sure you thaw and drain them well)
- 2 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla ice cream and or cool whip to top it off!
How to Make Grilled Rasberry Chocolate Burritos
- 1Stack tortillas in foil. Place over heat on grill and turn occasionally to make tortillas warm and pliable. Once warm, remove from foil and seperate.
- 2Sprinkle each with chocolate chips and berries in the center of tortilla. Fold in sides and roll up.
- 3Brush each outside with half of melted butter. Place each on grill rack, cover and grill for about 3 mins., turning atleast once. Remove from heat once chocolate has melted and grill marks are shown.
- 4Transfer to serving dish and brush with remaining melted butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and or Cool Whip. I've also done this with strawberries as well. You can also do this indoors if you have a George Foreman grill or grill pan.