- 4 large
- fresh firm bananas, unpeeled
- hershey's chocolate candy bars, divided
- 1 c
- mini marshmallows
- 1/4 c
- crushed salted peanuts
How to Make Grilled Banana Sundae
- 1For each banana split, cut a rectangle-size piece of tin foil. Spray with cooking spray. Cut large slit lenghwise down each banana, cutting into actual fruit making a slim "well".
- 2In the well place some mini marshmallows, half of a chocolate bar and sprinkle with peanuts. Wrap completely up in tin foil. Wrap again in tin foil to have a double thick bottom closest to the heat.
- 3Place on grill or campfire coals. Watch carefully and cook about 5 minutes until banana, chocolate and marshmallows are melted and soft. Eat right out of the banana peel with spoon.