3/4 cbutter, melted
1 1/2 cgraham crackers, crushed
12 ozsemi-sweet chocolate chips
2 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
2 tspmint flavoring
1 cchopped nuts (i use walnuts)
1 1/2 ccoconut
How to Make Grandma's Mint Bars
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan. Pour melted butter in bottom of pan.
- Spread graham cracker crumbs over butter.
- Sprinkle coconut on top of graham cracker crumbs.
- Add chocolate chips on top of coconut.
- Mix mint flavoring in with condensed milk.
- Spread milk over top of chocolate chips.
- Spread nuts on top of milk.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approx 30 minutes or until milk is bubbling.
- Cool and cut at room temperature.