GRACE'S WHITE CHOC/COCONUT NO BAKES
- 1 bag [4 a small batch] of white choc chips
- 1/4 can coconut milk
- 1/2-to a lil more of sweetened can milk so choc will be smooth
- 2-3 heaping cups of coconuts if u can and would like more add a lil more
- cookie sheet lined with wax paper
How to Make GRACE'S WHITE CHOC/COCONUT NO BAKES
- 1IN DOUBLE BOILER MELT THE WHITE CHOC CHIPS. ADD SWEETENED MILK WHILE STIRRING TIL SMOOTH. ADD COCONUT MILK WHILE STURRING TIL SMOOTH.
- 2ADD COCONUT 1 CUP AT A TIME, TILL THICKENS REAL WELL
- 3THEN WITH WOODEN SPOON TAKE AND DROP BY SPOONFULS ONTO WAX PAPER
- 4PLACE IN FRIDGE 4 FASTER SET. TAKE OUT AND PLATE. HOPE U LIKE THIS.