★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 med jar of nutella
- 2cups choc chips
- 1/4 can coconut milk [if u really want to taste more coconut use a lil more of the coconut milk
- 1 large bag [or 2 small] of coconut
How to Make GRACE'S NUTELLA/COCONUT NO BAKES
- 1IN DOUBLE BOILER MELT NUTELLA TIL SMOOTH ADD CHOC CHIPS STIRRING AS U DO. MELT THEM INTO THE NUTELLA MIXTURE UNTIL SMOOTH THEN ADD COCONUT MILK AND STIR TIL SMOOTH.
- 2ADD COCONUT 1 CUP AT A TIME[PROBLY 3-4 CUPS SHOULD DO IT] UNTIL THICK AND FIRM. SHOULD NOT BE THIN.
- 3DROP ONTO COOKIE SHEET LINED WITH WAX PAPER. PLACE IN FRIDGE TO SET FASTER.
- 4THEN PLATE. HOPE U LIKE THESE.