gooey peanut butter s'mores brownies
a recipe by
Kansas City, MO
Made this for Christmas 2011 and was it a hit! My sister did not believe I made she...she thought it came from a bakery. It is addictive and very easy!
Ingredients For gooey peanut butter s'mores brownies
1 box19.8 oz. brownie mix
1 jar7.5 oz. marshmallow creme
1 cprepared creamy chocolate frosting
1 cskippy creamy peanut butter
How To Make gooey peanut butter s'mores brownies
11. Prepare, bake and cool brownie mix according to package directions for 13 by 9 inch baking pan.
22. Evenly drop marshmallow creme onto cooled brownies with spoon.
33. Microwave frosting in small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted and smooth. Repeat with Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter.
44. Pour melted frosting, then melted peanut butter, over marshmallow creme and swirl with butter knife to marble. Let cool completely on wire rack. To serve, cut into squares. ENJOY!
- Last Step: Don't forget to share! Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social network. And don't forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!
Categories & Tags for GOOEY PEANUT BUTTER S'MORES BROWNIES: