How to Make Gooey Crescent Pockets
- Roll out each triangle.
- Break chocolate squares in half, and set the halves on top of each other at the widest part of 4 crescent rolls. Spoon 1 to 1.5 tsp jelly onto the remaining rolls.
- Fold up the sides of each roll, then roll lengthwise like you normally would. Seal the sides well (use a little water on your fingers if needed).
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake as directed on the can.
- Let rolls cool for about 5 minutes - the filling will be hot!
- Other filling ideas I haven't tried yet: Peanut butter, cream cheese (plain, flavored, or even sweetened with powdered sugar). For extra sweetness, you could even add your favorite icing on top before serving!