★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgminiature marshmallows
1 1/2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cpeanut butter
1 Tbspbutter or margarine
1 1/2 crice krispies cereal
How to Make Gooey Chocolate Crunch Brownies
- prepare brownies in a 9x13 inch pan chewy recipe. bake.
- sprinkle marshmallows on brownies and return to oven for 3-5 minutes.
- in a saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. heat on low and stir until chocolate is melted.
- remove from heat and stir in cereal. pour over marshmallows.
- refrigerate until the topping sets. cut into bars. serve at room temperature.