Fudgy Deliciousness Brownies
★★★★★ 2 votes5
1/3 ccocoa powder
1 tspkosher salt
1 Tbspvanilla extract
1 stickbutter, unsalted
12 ozsemi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 cwhole wheat pastry flour
3/4 cunbleached all purpose flour
How to Make Fudgy Deliciousness Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9" x 13" baking pan with parchment paper or lightly grease with butter.
- Mix together eggs, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, and vanilla extract, with your stand mixer or hand mixer until incorporated, there will be a few small lumps.
- Set a glass bowl over a pot of boiling water, turn the heat to medium-low, place the butter in the bowl and melt. When the butter is completely melted slowly add in 8 oz of the chocolate chips, stirring until completely melted. Slowly mix in the sugar until fully combined. Add to the cocoa powder mixture. Mix until smooth and shiny.
- Add both flours and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour mixture into the baking pan, spread evenly, sprinkle 4 oz of chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean with only a few moist crumbs clinging to it.
Let cook before serving.