Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake
Annamaria Settanni McDonald
- 1 1/2 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp
- 1/3 c
- butter, melted
- 4 pkg
- (8oz. each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 8 oz
- fresh strawberries cleaned, stems removed and pureed
- chocolate covered strawberries
How to Make Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1Heat oven to 325°F.
- 2Mix graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- 3Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Stir in pureed strawberries. Pour over crust.
- 4Bake 55 min. or until center is almost set. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- 5Garnish with chocolate covered strawberries.