"French Chocolate Silk" Desert
How to Make "French Chocolate Silk" Desert
- In a small saucepan Melt chocolate over Low Heat. Set aside to cool to just a warm stage.
- With an electric Mixer, In a Medium sized bowl,or Mixing bowl, Beat Room Temperature BUTTER till fluffy.
- Gradually, & slowly add sugar, continue beating til light and fluffy.
- ADD the Cooled Chocolate and Vanilla, continue to beat till fluffy, & well blended.
- Add Eggs, one at a time Beating on HIGH SPEED, about 1-2 min after ech egg. Continue beating on high til Smooth, Fluffy and Silky in texture.
- Place in bowl, Baked Pie crust, Fill Chocolate Cordial cups, or use for filling Cream puffs.
serve @ room temperature,
store in refer, till serving time. remove from refer about 30 min. before serving, for the creamy fluffy texture.
This is extremely RICH . due to all the eggs and butter. but beware can be addicting!
Top with Whip cream, Fresh strawberries, or Grated Chocolate bar. . . . "ENJOY"!