Fluff Fluff and More Fluff
- 3 oz
- pkg. instant vanilla, or pistachio pudding mix, use dry(or your favorite instant flavor)
- 9 oz
- tub of thawed whipped topping
- 16 oz
- can crushed pineapple,undrained
How to Make Fluff Fluff and More Fluff
- 1In a large bowl combine pineapple and dry pudding mix, fold in whipped topping and blend. Let set 3 minutes then frost cake.This works very well with store bought round angel food cake- cut into 3 layers and spread fluff between and on top of each layer decorate top with fruit or nuts.
The 2 main ingredients in this recipe are the instant pudding of your choice and the tub of whipped topping the third is up to you if it is too thick- thin with a tiny bit of milk or juice.
- 2Try:Combinations are endless---
strawberries and vanilla pudding , and pineapple
or any of the prepared pie filling, pineapple and matching dry pudding mix. It is not necessary to use the pineapple in all of the fluffs. Try chocolate pudding, chocolate chips and whipped topping.
*See slide show above.