Easy Peanut Butter & Chocolate Eclair Dessert
- 1 3/4 c
- cold milk
- 1 pkg
- (4 serving size) jell-o vanilla instant pudding
- 1/4 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 1 pkg
- (8oz.) cool whip, thawed
- graham crackers
- squares bakers semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 3 Tbsp
How to Make Easy Peanut Butter & Chocolate Eclair Dessert
- 1Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Add peanut butter; mix well. Gently stir in whipped topping. Layer one third of the grahams and half the pudding mixture in 13x9-inch dish, breaking grahams necessary to fit. Repeat layers. Top with remaining grahams.
- 2Microwave chocolate and butter in microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 min. stirring after 1 min. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Spread immediately over grahams.
- 3Refrigerate at least 8 hours. Store in refrigerator.
Variation: Prepare as directed, omitting the peanut butter.