EASY DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES
- 2 c
- (12 ounce package) nestlé toll house semi-sweet chocolate morsels, divided
- 1 stick
- butter ( 1/2 cup) cut into small pieces
- 1-1/4 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1 c
- 1/4 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 c
- chopped nuts (optional)
How to Make EASY DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Grease 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 2Melt 1 cup morsels and butter in large heaven-duty saucepan over low heat, stir until smooth. Remove pan from heat.
- 3Add eggs; stir well.
- 4Add flour, sugar, baking soda and vanilla extract,stir well. Stir in remaining morsels and nuts. Spread in prepared pan.
- 5Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Enjoy.