Easy Chocolate covered strawberries
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbstrawberries, fresh
1/2 cchocolate chips
1/4 cvanilla or white chocolate chips
How to Make Easy Chocolate covered strawberries
- Wash all your strawberries
- Put chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl
- Microwave on high for 30 sec or until melted, make sure you stir so your burn it.
- Dip the strawberries into the chocolate
- When all strawberries are dipped, decorate with white chocolate following steps 2-3 for heating
- Let set after decorating about 30 minutes.