Easy Chocolate covered strawberries
- 2 lb
- strawberries, fresh
- 1/2 c
- chocolate chips
- 1/4 c
- vanilla or white chocolate chips
How to Make Easy Chocolate covered strawberries
- 1Wash all your strawberries
- 2Put chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl
- 3Microwave on high for 30 sec or until melted, make sure you stir so your burn it.
- 4Dip the strawberries into the chocolate
- 5When all strawberries are dipped, decorate with white chocolate following steps 2-3 for heating
- 6Let set after decorating about 30 minutes.