Easiest Chocolate Mousse Ever
How to Make Easiest Chocolate Mousse Ever
- Notice the amount of milk your box calls for. It will be either 2 cups, or 3 cups. Measure out the correct amount and put into medium sized bowl.
- Add the contents of the jello pudding box into the same bowl.
- Mix the two ingredient at a quick pace for around 2 minutes. You may notice that it becomes tough to mix, push through, it's worth the end result.
- Put it in the fridge in individual cups or one big bowl, for at least 5 minutes. Make sure you cover the mousse or else you may find a hard top layer will form. (Although I doubt 5 minutes will create it; but if you have it in there longer you may want to)
- ENJOY! (You may find it a bit thick; and if you have some extra 'heavy whipping cream', adding a small amount helps thin it out a little. A little goes a long way when adding more cream.)
- Extra Tip: To give it an extreme chocolate flavor add 3-4 Tablespoons of cocoa powder (sifted)when you add the pudding mix into the whipping cream.