Double Chocolate Cheesecake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 c
- cream filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs about 18 cookies
- 12oz. pkg. semisweet chocolate morsels
- 8oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 14oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 4 large
- 3/4 c
- whipping cream
- 6oz. pkg. semisweet chocolate morsels (1 cup)
- 6oz. pkg. milk chocolate morsels (1 cup)
How to Make Double Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1Press cookie crumbs into bottom and halfway up sides of a 9 inch springform pan; set aside. Microwave chocolate morsels in a microwave safe bowl at high for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring at 30 second intervals.
- 2Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes or until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, beating at low speed just until combined. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating at low speed just until combined after each addition. Add melted chocolate, beating just until combined. Pour cheesecake batter into prepared crust.
- 3Bake at 300F for 1 hour and 5 minutes or until center is set. Turn oven off. Let cheesecake stand in oven 30 minutes with oven door closed. Remove cheesecake from oven; run a knife along outer edge of cheesecake, and cool in pan on a wire rack until room temperature. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- 4Ganache-Bring cream to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat; quickly remove from heat, and stir in semisweet and milk chocolate morsels until melted and smooth. Let mixture cool (about 30 minutes) until slightly warm before pouring and spreading over cheesecake.