Devils Food Chocolate Creme filled cupcakes
Please note, I did borrow this picture as I can not find my camera:(
- 1 pkg
- cake mix, devils food
- 2 tsp
- hot water
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 jar(s)
- marshmallow cream
- 1/2 c
- 1/3 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 c
- heavy whipping cream
How to Make Devils Food Chocolate Creme filled cupcakes
- 1Bake cupcakes according to directions (you will want to use the paper liners on your cupcakes). Cool fo few minutes before removing cupcakes, then place on cooling rack.
- 2For filling, combine water and salt, until salt is dissolved; them let cool. In a small bowl, beat the marshmallow creme, shortening, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy; add the salt mixture.
- 3Take the creme filling and add to a pastry bag. For the pastry bag, you will want to use a round tip. Push thru the bottom of the paper liner to fill each cupcake.
- 4For the Ganache, place chocolate in a small bowl. In a saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Cool, stirring occasionally, to room temperature or untuil ganache reaches a spreading consistency.
- 5Dip cucakes tops into frosting, chill for about 20 minutes or until set. Store in refrigerator.