DELISH PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
How to Make DELISH PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
- 1pre heat oven 400 degrees, spray with canola oil muffin tin or line with cupcake liners
- 2In a larger bowl whisk until smooth eggs, oil, pumpkin purée and sugar
This should make a dozen however mine made 11 guess I like huge muffins!
- 3In a smaller bowl mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt & pumpkin pie spice.
- 4Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients
- 5Stir in the chocolate chips,
- 6Pour in the muffin tin, should make a dozen, bake for 18-20 mins or until done.
- 7remove from the pan and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar while they are still warm.