How to Make Death By Chocolate
- 1Make brownies according to package directions.
- 2Make mousse/pudding according to package directions.
- 3If using candy bars, crumble candy bars in the package with a rolling pin. Set aside a few pieces for garnish.
- 4In a large glass bowl or trifle bowl, break up half the brownies into pieces and place in the bottom of the bowl.
- 5Cover the brownie pieces with half of the prepared mousse/pudding, then half of the candy pieces, then half of the Cool Whip.
- 6Repeat the layering: brownie pieces, mousse/pudding, candy pieces, Cool Whip.
- 7Decorate with the reserved candy pieces and maraschino cherries. Refridgerate.
- 8Serves up to 24.