Dark Chocolate/Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Bars
2 bag(s)marshmallows, mini
1 pkgdark chocolate chips
1 cpeanut butter, crunchy
18 oz boxrice krispie cereal
1/2 pkgdark chocolate chips
1 pkgreese's peanut butter chips
How to Make Dark Chocolate/Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Bars
- Add the dark chocolate chips to a microwavable bowl and heat at 50% for 1 min. Remove from microwave and stir, place back in microwave an additional 30 sec until melted. Set aside.
- In a large pot over med heat melt the butter and the 2 bags of marshmallows. Add in the peanut butter and melted chocolate. Stir until combined, remove from the heat then add 1 18oz size box of rice krispie cereal and mix well. (The mixture will be thick).
- Lightly butter a 11x15" pan and pour the mixture into it. Press down with wax paper until even in the pan. Set aside.
- In microwavable dishes add the peanut butter chips in one and the dark chocolate in another and melt at 50% for 1 min. Stir and repeat for 30 sec. until melted. Pour the melted peanut butter chips over the top of the rice krispie bars and spread to cover, then pour the melted dark chocolate into a baggie cut the tip off and drizzle over the top.
- Let sit for about and hour or until the chocolate has set. Cut into bars (makes about 32) and enjoy. :)