Crumble Top Pumpkin Muffins
★★★★★ 2 votes5
4 call purpose baking mix
1 cwhite chocolate chips or cinnamon chips (semi-sweet chocolate chips or raisins could be subbed)
2/3 cquick oats or old fashioned oats
2/3 cgranulated sugar
1 tspground cinnamon
30 ozcan pumpkin pie mix (such as libby's easy pumpkin pie mix - not canned pumpkin, they are different. pie mix canned)
FOR STREUSEL TOPPING
3 Tbspall purpose flour
3 Tbspgranulated sugar
3/4 tspground cinnamon
How to Make Crumble Top Pumpkin Muffins
- PREHEAT oven to 400°.
- Paper-line or grease 24 muffin cups.
- COMBINE baking mix, raisins, oats, sugar and cinnamon in large bowl.
- Combine pumpkin pie mix and eggs in medium bowl; mix well.
- Stir into oat mixture just until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle with Streusel Topping.
- BAKE for 14 to 16 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pans to wire rack; cool slightly.
- Serve warm.
- FOR STREUSEL TOPPING:
- COMBINE 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 3 tablespoons granulated sugar and 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Cut in 2 tablespoons butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly.