Crock Pot Triple Hot Chocolate
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This recipe brings back some great memories for me. I used to enjoy some great hot chocolate after sleigh riding. One sip of this rich, creamy recipe and I was a kid again. I bet this hot chocolate recipe will do the same for you. The combination of chocolates makes for a really rich flavor. The Test Kitchen
1/4 ccocoa powder, unsweet
3/4 tspvanilla extract
1 cheavy cream
1 ozbittersweet chocolate (one square)
1 ozwhite chocolate (one square)
How to Make Crock Pot Triple Hot Chocolate
- Combine sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and 1/2 cup of milk in a bowl. Beat until smooth.
- Add 2 1/2 cups of milk and vanilla.
- Pour into the Crock Pot and cook for 2 hours on LOW.
- Add cream.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes on LOW.
- Stir in bittersweet and white chocolate until melted.
- Top with whipped cream.