How to Make Creme Brulee Fondue (from the Melting Pot)
- 1(I use an electric fondue pot for this recipe, but you can also use a double boiler).
- 2Melt white chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream, stirring until smooth.
- 3Add caramel syrup.
- 4Sprinkle carmelized sugar over the top of the fondue.
- 5Spritz with the liqueur and light on fire (this will further carmalize your sugar).
- 6Keep warm, stirring occasionally, and serve with your favorite dippers!
- 7The left over chocolate (if there is any) can be stored in the refrigerator and reheated later!