Creamy Chocolate Cheesecake
How to Make Creamy Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1Combine all crust ingredients in a large bowl. Mix Well. Press mixture firmly into 9 inch spring form pan.
- 2Place chips in large glass bowl and microwave high for 1 1/2 - 2 minutes. Stir at 1/2 melting time.
- 3In a large bowl, beat cream cheese till fluffy. Gradually beat sweetened condense milk, beat until smooth.
- 4Add melted chocolate to cream cheese mixture. Mix well. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 5Pour over crust in spring form pan.
- 6Wrap spring form pan with double layer aluminum foil. Place spring form pan into larger baking. Pour warm water into the pan so that it reaches up to the 1/2 mark on the spring form pan.
- 7After cheesecake is cooked, place on a cooling rack and remove the foil. With a sharp knife, loosen the cheesecake from the sides of the pan. Loosen spring form pan and let cool completely.
- 8We like to add a swirl of Redi-whip to decorate the cheesecake and to add even more flavor!