How to Make Cream Puffs
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface; roll pastry out to 10-inch square.
- 3Cut into 9 circles with 3-inch cookie cutter or rim of glass.
- 4Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- 5Bake 10 minutes.
- 6Remove to cooling racks; cool completely.
- 7Meanwhile pour milk into large bowl.
- 8Add dry pudding mix.
- 9Beat with whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- 10Gently stir in whipped topping.
- 11Cover. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- 12Cut pastry circles horizontally in half.
- 13Spoon pudding mixture evenly into bottom halves of pastry; cover with tops.
- 14Drizzle with chocolate.
- 15Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.