How to Make Cream Puffs
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface; roll pastry out to 10-inch square.
- Cut into 9 circles with 3-inch cookie cutter or rim of glass.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove to cooling racks; cool completely.
- Meanwhile pour milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mix.
- Beat with whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Cover. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Cut pastry circles horizontally in half.
- Spoon pudding mixture evenly into bottom halves of pastry; cover with tops.
- Drizzle with chocolate.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.