Cream Puff Dessert
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 stickbutter, room temperature
2 pkg3.5 oz instant pudding (any flavor)
8 ozcream cheese, softened
8 ozcool whip, thawed
How to Make Cream Puff Dessert
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
- Boil together the butter and water until the butter is melted.
take off heat.
- Add flour and stir well.
Beat in 4 eggs, one at a time. mix well.
- Spread in a greased (bottom only) 9 by 13 inch pan.
- Bake @ 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Do not over bake.
- Add milk and softened cream cheese to pudding mix and beat until well mixed and it starts to thicken.
Pour over cooled cream puff crust.
Spread coolwhip over pudding mixture. Drizzle with chocolate syrup over top.
- Refrigerate until set.