★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 c
- day-old french bread, cubed
- chocolate chip cookies, coarsely broken
- 2 c
- milk, whole
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/4 c
- butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Craving Chocolate Chip Cookie Bread Pudding
- 1Mix bread cubes and broken cookies in large bowl; set aside
- 2Blend milk, sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla extract; pour over bread mixture, stirring to coat evenly.
- 3Pour into greased 1 1/2-quart round casserole. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes or until set.
- 4Serve warm or at room temperature topped with whipped cream if desired.