Connie's Crispy Chocolate Bars
- 12 oz. bag milk chocolate morsels
- 1 1/2 c
- miniature marshmellows
- 1 c
- crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 c
- 6 oz. jar marashino cherries, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 c
- coconut flakes
- 2 Tbsp
- white decorating icing
- cooking spray
How to Make Connie's Crispy Chocolate Bars
- 1Coat 8-inch-square dish with cooking spray.
- 2Place chocolate morsels in large microwaveable bowl; microwave on high 2 minutes.
- 3Take out of microwave and stir. Then microwave 1-2 more minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chocolate is melted.
- 4Stir in marshmallows, cereal and peanuts until blended.
- 5Spread mixture evenly in dish.
- 6Sprinkle cherries and coconut on top of mixture.
- 7Drizzle icing over top.
- 8Let sit 20-30 minutes or until set.