Connie's Crispy Chocolate Bars
112 oz. bag milk chocolate morsels
1 1/2 cminiature marshmellows
1 ccrispy rice cereal
16 oz. jar marashino cherries, coarsely chopped
1/4 ccoconut flakes
2 Tbspwhite decorating icing
How to Make Connie's Crispy Chocolate Bars
- Coat 8-inch-square dish with cooking spray.
- Place chocolate morsels in large microwaveable bowl; microwave on high 2 minutes.
- Take out of microwave and stir. Then microwave 1-2 more minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chocolate is melted.
- Stir in marshmallows, cereal and peanuts until blended.
- Spread mixture evenly in dish.
- Sprinkle cherries and coconut on top of mixture.
- Drizzle icing over top.
- Let sit 20-30 minutes or until set.