How to Make Coffee Brownie
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Lightly grease a 9x13 baking pan
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and salt in a small bowl
- Combine instant coffee and water in a medium saucepan. Stir until coffee is dissolved. Then add sugar and butter. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat . Stir in chocolate chips until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Make a well in the dry mixture. Pour the coffee/chocolate mixture into the well and mix until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan. Bake for 18-20 minutes (until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean)