Chocolatey Chocolate Zucchini Bread
This recipe will not disappoint. My kids love chocolate and what better way to to get them to eat vegetables.
2 cgrated zucchini
1 1/4 call purpose flour
1/4 ccocoa, unsweetened
1 tspbaking soda
6 Tbspmelted butter
1/4 tspinstant coffee granules
1 tspvanilla extract
1/4 cchocolate chips
How to Make Chocolatey Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Preheat oven to 350°F, grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan with baking spray.
- Grate zucchini. I like to leave the grated zucchini in collander so it can drain while mixing the other ingredients. Or you can just lightly press the extra liquid before adding the zucchini.
- Whisk together the flour, unsweetened cocoa, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Whisk until there the ingredients are well combined.
- In a separate large bowl, beat together the sugar and eggs until smooth. Add the melted butter, instant coffee granules, and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Add the shredded zucchini into the sugar egg mixture. Then add the flour to the zucchini mixture in small additions, stirring to combine after each addition.
- Pour batter into greased pan. Place into the oven. Bake for 50 minutes at 350°F, or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean and easily. Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes. Remove from the loaf pans and let cool completely on a rack.